Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My very 1st Blog

Hi All,

Just in case you all bump into this blog accidentally or refer by friend or whatever. A warm welcome to all of you......

This is my very 1st time trying to create a blog myself. At the very begining, I was too afraid to post of what I want to say, what I think or whatever, caused I admitted that my usage of grammar, vocabulary or even to constructing a sentences by using all those past particiapate tense, past present, is not so good.

But after much consideration, I say to myself, what the heck, just post, they will be some who like it and definetly some will laugh at me or whatever....

I am a football fan...especially EPL. So most of the time, I will be talking about soccer, and I will analysis some of the matches. I am a Portsmouth University Graduate , so my favourite club will be Portsmouth.

Of course, occasionally I will post/talk about some other things.Anything range from money,women (I am a guy, of course I will talk about women right??), technology etc.... But most of time will be my favourite item...SOCCER!!!

I welcome all comments....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home