Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Wayne Rooney

Wayne Rooney Posted by Hello


Had been asked by a few of my friends to do some compilation of the soccers stars. And in my list I had a few of them like Beckham, Rooney, Henry, Pires, Ronaldo, Figo etc.... so since they so support my blog, thus I just do them a favour. In my following blog, I will do some brief writeup about all these soccer stars...

1st to intro, Wayne Rooney.
Previous Club: Everton
Current Club : Manchester United
Birth Date: October 24 1985
Birth Place: LiverpoolBirth
Nation: England
Nationality: British
Position: Forward

Its no doubt that Rooney had the talent. But what I felt is that he must really control his temper. I never encourage any young childern to take him as a role model, unless he take good care of his own image.
Wayne's talents were shown at international level and when he became England's youngest ever player in February 2003, as he came on as a substitute against Australia at Upton Park. He built up his reputation as one of the world's most exciting young players when playing for England at Euro 2004 in Portugal.
After that, Wayne Rooney went on to become the world's most expensive teenager when he transferred from his previosu club Everton to Manchester United on Tuesday 31 August 2004. The deal was eventually be worth £30million

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home