Saturday, October 08, 2005

Deisler Unsure Of Bayern Future

Try to have more soccer news from different countries. Here is one from Germany

Bayern Munich midfielder Sebastian Deisler says he isn’t sure he will remain with the club after this season, but insisted that as his top priority.

"I'm still convinced that I have the ability to make it at Bayern," Deisler asserted.

Bayern Munich midfielder Sebastian Deisler says he isn’t sure he will remain with the club after this season, but insisted that as his top priority.

The unfortunate Germany international has had bouts with depression and knee injuries during his FC Hollywood stay, having never established himself as a sure pick.

"I don't know what will happen in the future, but I will be talking to Bayern first," Deisler asserted.

"I'm still convinced that I have the ability to make it at Bayern."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home