Friday, October 14, 2005

Hargreaves signs new deal

Owen Hargreaves has agreed to extend his contract with Bayern Munich until 2010. "I am looking forward to the coming years and I am sure that we will have even more success," said the England international. Owen Hargreaves has agreed to extend his contract with Bayern Munich until 2010.

Bayern president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge told the website: "We have agreed a contract extension with Owen until 2010."

Hargreaves added: "(General manager) Uli Hoeness and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge have shown great faith in me and that hurried things along.

"I am looking forward to the coming years and I am sure that we will have even more success.

"We have great fans and now we have the best stadium in the world and a team capable of winning the Champions League."

Hargreaves, 24, has won three Bundesliga titles as well as the 2001 Champions League and Intercontinental Cup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home